Monday, September 08, 2008

Dreamlife

Okay, I know that it's one of the rules of blogging that you aren't supposed to blog your dreams. But we all know that I am already a crappy blogger, so I will share with you my freaktastic pregnancy dream from Saturday night. Actually, from what I've read, this isn't THAT crazy but it sure did freak me right out.

Okay, so in my dream I had just had the baby. K and I were camping without the baby though, and my milk came in. We are in the tent and my breasts are full and hurting. So.....I nurse Addie.

Yes, this Addie.

addiebedtime.jpg

Then, we go back home and I nurse the baby for the first time. It was a baby girl and it felt weird. When I woke up I thought - wait, wouldn't I have nursed the baby in the hospital? That dream didn't make ANY DAMN SENSE.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie12:50 PM

    That story is even funnier with the visual!

    ReplyDelete